With the recession being part of our lives today, most brides and grooms are quieter in the way they project and plan their weddings. However, it doesn’t mean that your wedding can’t be “au courant”. Here are some tips on how to be “in” for your 2010 weddings:
• Find unique venues such as barns, art galleries, studios and homes instead of large, expensive ballrooms.
• Chose communal tables (long table seating) verses individual 8x10 tables.
• Use candles to substitute pin lighting.
• Stick to some classics. Utilize a clean, floor length and high quality cotton tablecloth.
• Use elongated mirror runners and different textures to create a mood.
• Incorporate natural elements for table decorations such as leaves, bark, branches, grass and moss intermixed with flowers
Should You Invite Your Ex to Your Wedding? - So, would you or wouldn't you? The scene in which an ex appears at the church doors just as the minister utters, “Speak now or forever hold your peace,...